By supporting the well-being of the mind, body, and heart, essential oils can be a vital component of self-care and a holistic approach to health. But regardless of their efficacy and ease of use, when it comes to your children, safety is priority number one. With six proprietary pre-diluted blends, the new dōTERRA Kid’s Collection is the perfect vehicle to safely introduce your children to the wide-ranging benefits of essential oils.
Introduce your child to essential oils with the dōTERRA Kid’s Collection pre-diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil, these essential oil blends are gentle enough for children of all ages. Each of these kid-friendly blends is formulated with children in mind—their fragrance preferences, emotional needs, and most common health complaints. Color-coded labels and roll-on tops make application easy and fun. And while they are created with children in mind, don’t be surprised if you fall in love with a few of these blends yourself.
With adult help, your child can learn to safely apply these essential oil blends to their tummy, hands, head, and heart. As your children grow up using these oils, they can learn to identify their feelings and solve everyday complaints for lifelong success and happiness. The dōTERRA Kid’s Collection includes six pre-diluted 10 mL roll-on blends designed to support the heart, body, and mind.
Childhood is about learning as much as it is about physical development. In those early formative years, children are developing the lifestyle habits that will greatly determine their health and well-being throughout the rest of their lives. Whether it be maintaining focus while studying for school or having a difficult time winding down to sleep each night, children today face daily challenges that essential oils can assist with. The Thinker Focus Blend and Calmer Restful Blend were developed specifically for daily use to address these issues.
Calmer™ Restful Blend
Sleep is the most undervalued component of overall health. It has a direct association to every principle in the doTERRA Wellness Lifestyle Pyramid, and healthy sleep behaviours are never more important than in childhood. Promoting improved sleep hygiene is one of the most traditional ways to use essential oils, and there is strong evidence regarding their efficacy in calming and relaxing. With its combination of Cananga, Lavender, Buddha Wood, and Roman Chamomile essential oils, the dōTERRA Calmer Restful Blend unites some of the most well-known and researched soothing essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil to empower your children to take control of their sleeping habits.
- Lavender and Roman Chamomile soothe anxious feelings that can interfere with falling to sleep.
- Buddha Wood has a high concentration of complex sesquiterpenes that can be grounding, calming, and supportive of bedtime routines when experienced aromatically.
These oils in Calmer help quite the mind before bedtime, support restful sleep, and encourage relaxation. Apply to the bottoms of the feet of your restless child at bedtime or to the back of the wrists to help your child unwind before going to sleep.
Thinker™ Focus Blend
Limonene is an energising and uplifting (not so) secret weapon of the chemistry world. The monoterpene, primarily known for its inclusion in citrus oils, has a long list of benefits, only one of which is being able to provide an emotional boost whenever you need it. The association between our olfactory system and how we feel is fascinating, and dōTERRA Thinker Focus Blend takes advantage of the known benefits of limonene (the blend’s primary constituent) and our progressing understanding of this complex interaction to promote an environment conducive to learning. The combination of Vetiver, Clementine, Peppermint, and Rosemary in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil provides the uplifting and energising aroma your child needs to focus.
This blend helps prevent mental distraction and reduce feelings of mental stress and fatigue.
- Vetiver root is a rich, woody oil that calms the mind and brings focus.
- Peppermint and Clementine are energising and encourage a positive outlook.
- Research suggests that inhaling Rosemary essential oil may help people recall previously learned material, making it an excellent companion for test day.
Together, these oils combine in Thinker help instil a sense of alertness and focus while doing homework, during tests, or anytime concentration is needed. Pack the Thinker Focus Blend in your child’s backpack to be applied to the temples, back of the neck, or wrists throughout the day to help them stay on task.
You never know when your child may need a shot of reassurance or emotional support. Steady Grounding Blend and Brave Courage Blend are the perfect aromatic complements to support calm and balanced feelings and to promote overall emotional wellness.
Brave™ Courage Blend
Whether it’s the championship soccer game or their first music recital, sometimes children just need a little something extra to give them the confidence boost to take that first step. A proprietary combination of essential oils from Wild Orange Peel, Amyris Wood, Cinnamon Bark, and Osmanthus Flower extract in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil, a few drops of the Brave blend applied to various pulse points may be just the thing to promote those feelings of courage and confidence.
This blend helps manage stress and feelings of anxiousness. Counteract negative emotions of doubt, pessimism, and cynicism with Brave Courage Blend. This blend combines essential oils of Wild Orange, Osmanthus Flower, Cinnamon Bark, and Amyris Wood.
- Wild Orange is an uplifting and energising oil with a sweet, citrus aroma.
- Amyris Wood is traditionally used to promote calm feelings and manage stress.
- Osmanthus Flower is chemically similar to Rose. Native to Asia, it is emotionally supportive when experiencing overwhelmed or stressful feelings.
- Cinnamon Bark is energising and provides warming and soothing benefits to the skin when properly diluted.
Energising and invigorating, Brave promotes feelings of confidence, courage, and belief in oneself.
Stronger™ Protective Blend
There is nothing like the combination of essential oils and a loving parent’s hand when a child is in need of a comforting touch. Stronger Protective Blend combines four essential oils renowned for their ability to evoke feelings of wellness and promote healthy-looking skin in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil.
This blend promotes a natural immune defence and is soothing to the emotions and the skin during times of distress. It combines Frankincense, Cedarwood, Rose, and Litsea essential oils with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Litsea is sometimes called “tropical verbena” due to its similar fragrance. It has a pleasant, fresh, lemony aroma. It has a high concentration of geranial and neral, which gives it calming and soothing benefits.
- Frankincense has a warm, spicy aroma that promotes peaceful feelings. It is also soothing and rejuvenating to the skin.
- Cedarwood has been used historically for its calming and relaxing aroma. Emerging scientific evidence is providing support for this use.
- Osmanthus flower essential oil is chemically similar to Rose. It has a high concentration of ionones, making it ideal for emotional support when you are feeling overwhelmed.
These emotionally soothing oils combine in Strong to create a dynamic blend that strengthens the mind and body. Leave a bottle of Stronger Protective Blend on your child’s dresser to be applied on the back of the neck for an added boost or for protection when they are not feeling their best.
The best thing about essential oils is that they allow us to take ownership of our day-to-day well-being. Children face their own spectrum of daily issues. To evoke feelings of wellness and vitality or to address those issues that just come up, dōTERRA has developed a pair of proprietary blends that are safe for everyone.
Rescuer™ Soothing Blend
A refreshing blend of Lavender, Spearmint, Copaiba, and Zanthoxylum essential oil in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil, Rescuer Soothing Blend is the ideal oil for when you need to promote a relaxing and tension-free environment for your children. This blend reduces feelings of tension in the neck and shoulders.
- Lavender has been used to soothe head and neck tension since the days of Queen Elizabeth I of England. Its fresh, lightly floral aroma instills a sense of relaxation.
- Spearmint is topically cooling to the skin, thanks to its menthol content, and is mentally refreshing.
- Tomar seed essential oil is harvested from the fruit of a tree native to Nepal. It is used to encourage relaxation at the end of the day.
- Copaiba helps calm anxious feelings when inhaled.
Together, these remarkable oils blend beautifully into a highly soothing blend that can help your child unwind and relax after a busy day. Store a bottle in your children’s bathroom to be applied to their joints or temples for a comforting and soothing sensation after a busy day of running around the neighbourhood.
Steady™ Grounding Blend
Every parent can sense when their child is anxious or in need of support. dōTERRA Steady Grounding Blend, was formulated specifically to help promote a steady and supportive environment when your kid is being…a kid. A proprietary combination of Amyris Wood, Balsam Fir, Coriander, and Magnolia in a base of skin rejuvenating and hydrating Fractionated Coconut Oil, it is the perfect essential oil blend to promote feelings of calmness, focus, and steady emotions.
This blend helps balance mood and soothe upset feelings when emotions seem close to the surface. As a parent, you notice when your child seems to be extra sensitive. Sometimes, this means they need a long nap, an extra snuggle, or some one-on-one time. You can help your child feel more calm and balanced with Steady.
- Amyris Wood (also known as West Indian Sandalwood) is traditionally used in meditation practices to promote calm feelings and manage stress. It has a gentle, woody aroma.
- Balsam Fir has a Christmas tree aroma that is relaxing during times of busyness or upheaval.
- Coriander seed is an herbal oil used in massage for its soothing effects.
- Magnolia has a high linalool content. Research suggests that inhaled magnolia essential oil (due to its linalool content) may help to promote feelings of calmness and relaxation.
Together, these oils combine in Steady to evoke calm and balanced feelings. Apply Steady on the bottom of the feet, to wrists, or to the back of the neck to promote feelings of calmness and steady the emotions. Apply to the bottom of your child’s feet before they head off to school to promote calmness throughout the day or to the neck to comfort their emotions.
dōTERRA Kid’s Collection Uses and Benefits
Here are some of the ways to use this collection help your child.
- Apply Calmer™ Restful Blend to wrists before bedtime or naps to quiet the mind and soothe away worries. It is helpful for children of all ages. This blend can help older children take control of their own sleeping habits.
- When your child is feeling self-doubt, worry, or anxiety, reach for Brave™ Courage Blend. This energising blend promotes confidence and belief in oneself. It can be helpful to keep on hand before a sports event, musical performance, test, or anytime children need a little encouragement to believe in themselves.
- If your child is getting distracted during homework time, pull out Thinker™ Focus Blend. Apply to the wrists of children who are easily distracted. This is also a great blend to use before tests.
- When your child is in need of a comforting touch, apply Strong™ Protective Blend during times of distress. It supports a natural immune defense and offers emotionally strengthening benefits. When your child isn’t feeling the best, leave a bottle of Stronger Protective Blend on their dresser or apply to the back of the neck for an added boost.
- After your child’s soccer game or after a busy day running around the neighbourhood, apply Rescuer™ Soothing Blend to your child’s temples, neck, joints, or other targeted areas for all-around comfort. In addition to its topical benefits, Rescuer also promotes a relaxing and tension-free environment.
- When your child’s emotions seem close to the surface, you can support balanced feelings with Steady™ Grounding Blend. Before your child leaves for school, apply Steady on the bottom of the feet to promote feelings of calmness and tranquility throughout the day. Apply Steady to wrists or neck as needed during the day to steady the emotions.
Intended for use with parental supervision. Keep out of reach of children under the age of three.
For more information, please download the doTERRA Kid’s Collection information pages.
Intended for use with parental supervision. Keep out of reach of children under three.
Prices for Italy:
Full Kit – All 6 10ml Roll-on plus Bag, Six silicone toppers with carabiners and Instructional flashcards: €112.75 VAT Incl.
Brave 10ml Roll-on: €25.00 VAT Incl.
Calmer 10ml Roll-on: €22.50 VAT Incl.
Rescuer 10ml Roll-on: €17.75 VAT Incl.
Steady 10ml Roll-on: €17.75 VAT Incl.
Stronger 10ml Roll-on: €16.75 VAT Incl.
Thinker 10ml Roll-on: €19.00 VAT Incl.