A healthy body works like body armor, protecting us from threats that constantly bombard us. We come into contact with environmental and seasonal threats every day amid all of our activities. We don’t pay much attention to the intricate functions of our bodies until something slips through a chink in the armor, making us feel like we need an extra boost.
With the right tools, you can give your body what it needs to stay strong all season.
The doTERRA Wellness Pyramid
Fueling your body with the nutrients it needs is the foundation of lifelong health and vitality. Eating right supports a strong immune system function among many other things.
Regular physical activity is important in staying strong all season. Nearly every system of the body, from cardiovascular to respiratory, benefits from physical activity.
If you want to stay strong all season, you need to rest and manage stress. Use these products to help you create an atmosphere that encourages rest and relaxation.
A “toxin” is any substance that places undue stress on the body and vital organs. Reducing your toxic load helps your body function smoothly so you can stay strong all season.
When taken internally, essential oils can support the proper function of different body systems on a daily basis, including supporting feelings of clear breathing and protecting against environmental threats.*
A relationship with a trusted medical professional is one of the foundational pillars of lifelong health. Developing a relationship with medical professionals is crucial so you can be proactive instead of reactive about necessary medical care
How Environmental Threats Move
As you know, environmental threats can travel, moving in and out of the body through exposure pathways. They enter the body through the mouth, ears, nose, eyes, and skin. They exit through excrement, sneezing, coughing, or pores in the skin. Stopping the movement along these pathways is critically important—and fortunately, it’s also simple.
You already know how to minimise your exposure pathways. It’s all the things your mom told you to do: wash your hands, cover your mouth when you cough, keep your room clean, and don’t touch your eyes or pick your nose.
So, what can you do to support your immune system and stay strong all season?
There are three basic steps to help you stay well:
The first thing to do is limit the exposure pathways in and out of your body. Thoroughly washing your hands is the best way to protect yourself and others from environmental threats. Essential oils are an excellent way to keep yourself, your space, and your air clean.
Tips: Wash your hands frequently, diffuse essential oils to help cleanse the air, keep your household surfaces clean, cover your mouth when you cough and sneeze, and stay at home if you feel unwell.
Pure-fection in a bottle
- Add a few drops to a diffuser to purify and freshen the air.
- Add five drops to a small spray bottle with water and use to wipe down countertops.
- Add three drops to your air filter to help purify the air in your home.
- Add few drops to your laundry detergent at each load
Purify is a great blend of Lemon Peel, Siberian Fir Needle, Citronella Grass, Lime Peel, Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Leaf, Cilantro Herb essential oils.
The doTERRA Air/Breathe® Family
Stop and take a breath
- Diffuse doTERRA Air/Breathe blend when seasonal and environmental threats are high.
- Rub doTERRA Air/Breathe Touch on your chest or feet when seasonal and environmental threats are high.
- Enjoy doTERRA Air/Breathe Respiratory Drops to help clean and soothe airways.
- Enjoy a reinvigorating breathing from a steam bowl with few drops of Air/Breathe essential oil.
Air/Breathe is a blend of Laurel Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, Peppermint Plant, Melaleuca Leaf, Lemon Peel, Cardamom Seed, Ravintsara Leaf, Ravensara Leaf essential oils.
Make surfaces sparkle
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces as a cleansing and purifying agent.
- Keep your yoga mat clean with this DIY yoga mat spray using Tea Tree and Lavender.
- Diffuse throughout the home to help purify and freshen the air.
- Add few drops in your shampoo and body wash to help keep your hair and skin clean.
- Apply few drops under the sole of your feet to support your immune system.
Tea Tree/Melaleuca is native from Australia where dōTERRA source it from along with Kenia.
When in doubt, get your Frankincense out!
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Cap to support healthy cellular function.*
- Diffuse with other immune-boosting essential oils in common areas of your home, like the living room or kitchen.
- Dilute in a glass of water and take internally to support healthy immune and nervous system function.*
- Apply along the spine and back of the neck to support healthy immune and nervous system function.*
- For a daily support take one drop under your tongue morning and night.
Frankincense is a powerhouse that we can use daily to support our body, mind and emotions.
Copaiba and Copaiba Softgels
Better with Copaiba
- Add one to two drops of Copaiba essential oil to water, juice, or tea to support the health of the immune system.*
- Take one Copaiba Softgel as needed to support the nervous, cardiovascular, immune, and digestive systems.*
- Place one to two drops of Copaiba oil under your tongue and swallow to encourage a general sense of well-being during periods of stress or nervousness.
- Apply Copaiba long the spine and on tense muscle to help reduce the effect of stressor factors and alleviate any mental fatigue.
Diffuse in your home or at the office when stress levels or tensions are high.
- Make your own hand wash with this DIY foaming hand soap recipe.
- When you’re in a hurry, add a few drops to a rag and wipe down surfaces in your home.
- Diffuse few drops at night time to support relaxation and comfort.
- Apply Bergamot oil to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
Let Melissa take care of it
- Create a restful sleeping environment by diffusing or rubbing the oil on the forehead, shoulders, or chest at night.
- Take one to two drops internally to promote a healthy immune response.*
- Apply a drop under your tongue and swallow to support cellular health.*
- Diffuse Melissa when seasonal and environmental threats are high.
- Apply on the back of the neck and pulse point to reduce stress and anxious feelings.
doTERRA Serenity® and doTERRA Serenity Softgels
A healthy body needs a good night’s rest
- Apply doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend to the bottoms of your feet at bedtime to help unwind. Use in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels for an enhanced effect.
- Diffuse doTERRA Serenity blend at night to calm a restless baby or child.
- Take one or two doTERRA Serenity Softgels before bed to help you get the refreshing sleep you need without feeling groggy or sleepy the next day.*
- Diffuse doTERRA Serenity blend to promote a calming environment during period of stress and uncertainty.
Get the good stuff inside
- Add a few drops of an immune-supporting essential oil to a Veggie Cap and swallow.
- If you don’t like the taste of certain essential oils, use a Veggie Cap to enjoy their internal benefits.
- As you get ready for the day, add your go-to essential oils to a Veggie Cap (it’s okay to add more than one) and take internally for the support you need.
- If you are short on a specific softgels (i.e. Triase, OnGuard+, Copaiba, DDR, etc) you can reproduce the effect of them simply adding 4 drops of the blend or oils contain in it.
Cool and Collected
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to promote healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.*
- Put a drop of Peppermint oil in a glass of water to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Apply to your chest for a cooling sensation and refreshing aroma.
- Apply to your temples and back of your neck to alleviate any mental fatigue and discomfort.
- Diffuse in combination with Wild Orange to support concentration and focus. It will help your kids to stay focus during homework and study time.
- Apply few drops along the spine with Fractionated Coconut Oil to naturally cool down your body temperature.