An original wedding favor like the bride and groom to make the special day for Vera and Thomas unique for you too.
Today you received three free samples of dōTERRA essential oils and on this page, you will find useful information to use them safely to naturally support your psychological, physical and emotional well-being.
Let’s get to know them together and then, as always, for any doubts or insights you can contact me at any time!
LAVENDER – Lavandula angustifolia
doTERRA Lavender essential oil is often considered a must-have oil due to its versatile uses. Its calming and relaxing aroma promotes a peaceful environment conducive to sleep and it can ease feelings of tension when used aromatically, topically and internally.
- Add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender oil on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender essential oil with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavours and add a flavourful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
LIMONE – Citrus limon
doTERRA Lemon oil has cleansing, purifying, and invigorating properties for an uplifting, positive boost throughout the day. Lemon is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home. When added to water, Lemon provides a refreshing and healthy boost throughout the day.* Lemon is frequently added to food to enhance the flavor of desserts and main dishes. Taken internally, Lemon provides cleansing and digestive benefits.* When diffused, Lemon has an uplifting aroma.
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
- Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
Avvertenze: l’olio essenziale di limone è un olio fotosensibile pertanto evitare l’applicazione topica per almeno 12 ore prima di esporsi al sole o altre fonti di raggi UV.
MENTA PIPERITA – Mentha piperita
The high menthol content of the doTERRA Peppermint oil sets it apart from others when it comes to quality—making it one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint oil also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function when taken internally.
- Use a drop of Peppermint oil with Lemon oil in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops of Peppermint essential oil in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Add a drop of peppermint essential oil to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop of Peppermint essential oil in the palm of hand with one drop Lemon oil and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
General warnings: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or having medical treatment, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
To extract the drops from the sample vial, tilt the vial down and gently tap the bottom. 1 drop from the sample vial in your hand equals 1/3 of a drop from a standard vial, so when you see the indication to use a drop of essential oil, think about 3 drops from your sample vial.
To get in contact directly with me you can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a text message in whatsapp at +39 3484710592